Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: .Net Developer
- The application developer role is a technology focused role intended to provide software development and analysis services to the group. This role is best suited to candidates with proven experience building production, commercial-quality web based solutions with technologies like JAVA, .NET and related technologies and also strong in depth SQL-Server development experience.
- The candidate needs to be flexible and open to new ideas or change with the passion and drive to excel in their career. He must be self-directed, organized, and extremely attentive to details. Must possess strong analytical skills, be proactive, and acquire new technical skills as needed to perform job duties.
The Application Developer will be expected to have aptitudes, skills, knowledge and experience on the following areas:
Experience and Qualifications
- Demonstrable analytical skills with regard to specifying and detailing business processes and requirements.
- 2-4 years of .Net framework development experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including teamwork, organizational skills, and be able to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Ideal candidate should have:
Application Closing Date
- Bachelor's Degree (B.S/B.A), Computer Science, Computer or Electronic Engineering or similar experiences
- 2-3 years delivery experience with Java or .NET technologies.
- Considerable experience with Oracle database(Oracle 10g &11g).
27th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV in MS Word to:[email protected]
, [email protected]
, [email protected]
and [email protected]
with ".Net Developers" as the subject of the mail.