Seamfix Nigeria Limited is a software company that builds application software and middleware solutions for businesses, governments and institutions. Our corporate slogan is “value innovation powered by technology”. We conduct business by innovating value, empowering our customers to exploit such values through technology, measuring the results and benefits of value to the customer and keeping a smile on their faces!
We build solutions for sectors such as telecommunications, energy, retail and service businesses, universities & colleges, schools, health sector and governments. Our software solutions can be classified into two; application software and middleware solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Engineer (JAVA)
Job Type: Full Time
- As a Software Engineer (JAVA) working in an agile environment, you will be part of a team developing, designing, testing and delivering high quality business critical software.
- Develop awesome software.
- Adhere to established processes designed to maintain code quality standard, including writing unit and integration tests.
- Adapt to existing CI process and work with existing tools like Jenkins, Gitlab e.t.c.
- Assist with software and database design.
- Keep abreast of new trends and technologies.
- Analyse requirements, confer with users to understand requirements, and ensure deep understanding of any requirement given
- Maintain excellent quality of work.
- Other duties as assigned by your Line Manager.
- A First class or Second class upper Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or a related field.
- At least 3 years programming experience.
- Deep understanding of JAVA.
- Experienced working in an agile environment.
- Excellent SQL skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of test automation tool is a plus.
- OCA certification is an added advantage.
Essential Competencies & Attributes:
Application Closing Date
- Excellence driven.
- Commitment to collaborative problem solving and creating quality products is essential.
- Strong ownership and can-do mindset.
- Good leadership skills.
- Critical thinking capabilities.
- Great passion for software development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online