Seamfix Nigeria Limited is a software company that builds application software and middleware solutions for businesses, governments and institutions. Our corporate slogan is “value innovation powered by technology”. We conduct business by innovating value, empowering our customers to exploit such values through technology, measuring the results and benefits of value to the customer and keeping a smile on their faces!
We build solutions for sectors such as telecommunications, energy, retail and service businesses, universities & colleges, schools, health sector and governments. Our software solutions can be classified into two; application software and middleware solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front-end Developer
Job Type: Full Time
- The Front-end Developer will be responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirement, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Collaborate with Product Management and Engineering team.
- Responsible for all stages of development, including coding, testing, and related documentation.
- Monitor website performance, watch for traffic drops related to site usability problems and rectify the issues.
- Translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- Establish and promote design style, frameworks & guidelines following industry standards and best practices to achieve company goals.
- Review web and mobile design to ensure requirements are met and guidelines/standards are followed.
- Effectively articulates the key design principles of the design solution to the immediate team and upper management.
- Translates business and technical requirements for new applications into rich engaging customer experiences.
- Conducts research to inform or refine designs structure and architecture.
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by your Line Manager.
- A First class or Second class upper Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years’ related technical experience.
- Good knowledge of web accessibility and usability best practices.
- Demonstrated proficiency or experience using HTML, CSS, JS, Angular, React.
- Good knowledge of Adobe creative suite apps.
- Detailed portfolio.
- Experience with information architecture.
- Deep understanding of visual design basics
Essential Competencies And Attributes:
Application Closing Date
- Excellence driven
- Commitment to collaborative problem solving.
- Strong ownership and can-do mindset
- Strong leadership tendencies
- Critical thinking capabilities
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online