Seamfix Nigeria Limited is a software company that builds application software and middleware solutions for businesses, governments and institutions. Our corporate slogan is “value innovation powered by technology”. We conduct business by innovating value, empowering our customers to exploit such values through technology, measuring the results and benefits of value to the customer and keeping a smile on their faces!
We build solutions for sectors such as telecommunications, energy, retail and service businesses, universities & colleges, schools, health sector and governments. Our software solutions can be classified into two; application software and middleware solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Application Support Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
- In this role, you will be working with a very smart, engaging an agile team to put out fires and support our external customers.
- You will be the voice of the customer, communicating their needs and requests to the engineering team.
- Provide excellent support to our customers and ensure their expectations are properly managed. Basically, you will ensure our customers succeed using our products.
- Proactively monitor our services by conducting frequent health checks on our infrastructure and applications.
- Provide first level technical support.
- Develop and maintain technical operations documentation.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports. Document activities and findings in a case tracking pool.
- Manage a ticketed query system and ensure comprehensive database of queries and resolutions is kept up to date.
- You will ensure proper collaboration and communication with other functional teams to meet customer needs and resolve technical issues.
- A First class or Second class upper Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or a related field.
- 0-2 years experience
- Experienced with Windows server.
- Good understanding of Unix/Linux environment.
- Good SQL skills.
Essential Competence & Attributes:
Application Closing Date
- Excellence driven.
- Commitment to collaborative problem solving
- Strong ownership and can-do mindset.
- Leadership tendencies.
- Critical thinking capabilities.
- Continuous improvement.
- Good attention to details.
- Ability to prioritize tasks based on urgency and importance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online