Seamfix Nigeria Limited is a software company that builds application software and middleware solutions for businesses, governments and institutions. Our corporate slogan is “value innovation powered by technology”. We conduct business by innovating value, empowering our customers to exploit such values through technology, measuring the results and benefits of value to the customer and keeping a smile on their faces!
We build solutions for sectors such as telecommunications, energy, retail and service businesses, universities & colleges, schools, health sector and governments. Our software solutions can be classified into two; application software and middleware solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Engineer (Android)
Job Type: Full Time
- As a Software Engineer (Android), you will be a part of the team responsible for designing and developing android applications and their integration with back-end services.
- Develop awesome software for the android platform.
- Adhere to established processes designed to maintain code quality standard, including writing unit and integration tests.
- Assist with software and database design.
- Engage in research tasks as may be assigned.
- Keep abreast of new trends and technologies.
- Analyse requirements, confer with users to understand requirements, and ensure deep understanding of any requirement given
- Maintain excellent quality of work.
- A First class or Second class upper Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or a related field.
- At least 3 years programming experience.
- Proven working experience in Android app development(must have developed at least one original Android app).
- Solid understanding of JAVA.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Experienced working in an agile environment.
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers.
- Excellent SQL skills.
- OCA certification is an added advantage.
Essential Competencies & Attributes:
Application Closing Date
- Great passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits.
- Excellence driven.
- Commitment to collaborative problem solving and creating quality products is essential.
- Strong ownership and can-do mindset.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Critical thinking capabilities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online