Seamfix Nigeria Limited is a software company that builds application software and middleware solutions for businesses, governments and institutions. Our corporate slogan is “value innovation powered by technology”. We conduct business by innovating value, empowering our customers to exploit such values through technology, measuring the results and benefits of value to the customer and keeping a smile on their faces!
We build solutions for sectors such as telecommunications, energy, retail and service businesses, universities & colleges, schools, health sector and governments. Our software solutions can be classified into two; application software and middleware solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
- The Business Analyst will be a part of the team responsible for analyzing business processes within the company and recommending projects to improve the effectiveness of those processes.
- Gathering of user requirements.
- Elicitation and documentation of user requirements.
- Draw up detailed process flows, sequence diagrams, use cases etc.
- Prepare quality mockups and prototypes.
- Provide requirement clarification to technical team (Developers etc.)
- Conduct user/customer feedback surveys.
- Analyze feedback from customers and draw proper insights on new product improvements.
- Validate and ensure that client’s requirement is met by testing delivered product against what was requested.
- Analyze and break down client’s requirement clearly for technical team.
- Validate customer’s and product requirement/needs by carrying out research.
- Interact with Technical team (developers etc.) to ensure the system is properly implemented.
- Work in collaboration with UX team to ensure product or requirement is user-friendly and intuitive.
- Review content to be put on the product to ensure they easily understood.
- Recommend and suggest process improvements.
- Thoroughly analyze and dissect gathered requirements in proper details and possibly recommend other approaches or ways of improvement.
- Manage scrum teams.
- Breakdown user stories with clear Definition of Done and Acceptance Criteria.
- Drive and hold Agile activities meeting; Stand-ups, Product Backlog Refinement, Sprint Planning, Retrospective and Sprint Review.
- Coordinate release/deployment planning meetings.
- Collate and share sprint reports with seniors.
- Ensure scrum team adheres to Agile Principles.
- Prepare and update product materials (system documentation, user manuals etc.) for training and knowledge base update.
- Provide training on products to the product users or customers.
- Work with the business and market research teams to identify opportunities for improvement in business operations and processes.
- Follow up to ensure problems or issues raised by clients are resolved.
- A First Class or Second Class upper degree in a reputable university.
- 3 - 5 years experience.
- CBAA, CBAP, ITIL is a plus.
- Previous experience in Business /Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance.
- High-Level understanding of the Software Development LifeCycle (SDLC).
- Good understanding working with the Agile Methodology.
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing.
- Experience in analyzing data or existing processes to draw business relevant conclusions.
- Good understanding and ability to work on UML Diagrams.
- Ability to work with Prototyping tools; Balsamiq, Proto.io, AI, Adobe XD etc.
- Ability to work with Microsoft Visio, Lucidchart or any other similar tool to design the diagrams; Process Flows, Sequence Diagrams, Use Cases Diagrams, Product RoadMaps, Architectural Diagrams, Component Diagrams etc.
- Requirement Prioritization skills.
- Possess some technical knowledge on software development; understanding system integrations, client/server architectures etc.
- Ability to work with Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to work with task management tool; JIRA.
Essential Competencies & Attributes:
Application Closing Date
- Excellence driven
- Strong ownership mind-set
- Leadership tendencies
- Agile problem solving
- Impeccable integrity
- Critical thinking capabilities
- Dynamic and active
- Result oriented
- Possess a can-do mind-set
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online