Montana Industries Nigeria Limited, is a well managed chemicals distribution company and a major player in the procurement, distribution and marketing of construction chemicals.
We need a suitable and qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Officer (Electrical)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that Preventive & Breakdown Maintenance of Cooling Tower, Pumps is carried out frequently.
- Maintaining the Quality of water for production purpose as per required standard.
- Implement Preventive & Breakdown Maintenance of Screw Air Compressor, with Daily Checks and readings.
- Perform Preventive & Breakdown Maintenance of Diesel Generator- Battery condition, Daily Logs, Water & Diesel level.
- Analysis & keep proper Records of Diesel Consumption daily and monthly.
- Perform routine Preventive & Breakdown Maintenance of Fork Lift.
- Maintenance Knowledge of Screw Element for optimal usage.
- Daily Inspection Checks , Preventive & Breakdown for TSE, including Mixer, Vacuum Pump ,Temperature control Unit, Vibro Shifter, Palletizer, Kneader, Water ring Die Face Cutter, Dryer, Pulveriser
- Preventive & Breakdown of Injection Molding, filter Test Machine, Hydraulic Press, Two Roll mill Machine, Blown Film Machine, Dust Collector,
- Daily checks and recording of all preventive and breakdown maintenance.
- Maintain Inventory level in Engineering Store.
- Knowledge of 5’s, CGMP, ISO.
Educational & Work experience:
Application Closing Date
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in appropriate Engineering degree.
- Must have between 2-5 years on the job experience.
- Required Knowledge, Skills & Attitude:
- Self-motivated and hardworking.
- Result driven with constant desire to earn high income.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organisation and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills.
30th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected]
using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.