Smartflow Technologies Limited is Nigeria’s foremost Flow and Level Automation company, delivering premium and yet cost-effective solutions to clients with unparalleled professionalism and skill. In addition to being an engineering focused organization, Smartflow Technologies is involved in the supply, installation and support of fuelling systems and equipment, including but not limited to Pumps and Dispensers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineering Support Officer
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Track and manage your work record
- Work with all internal groups, including support, sales, engineering, product management, and consulting
- Building of panels
- Programing and installation of software for site project.
- Ensure safe installations and operations through proper systems and procedure
- Proactively maintain/improve the Electrical and control systems using Consequence Driven Maintenance (CDM) approach as the process to manage the asset lifecycle
- Improve work processes and setup standards for process control software and systems in order to increase reliability and efficiency.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Project drawing
- Assisting with BOM
- Using AutoCAD for engineering drawing
- Filling and documentation of engineering projects
- Assisting in survey for new projects to be executed.
Application Closing Date
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in related position.
- B.Sc./HND in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or related.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD is essential and mandatory.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
13th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected]
using "Engineering Support Officer" as the subject of the mail.