BA Gladiators Limited - Our client, a technology driven company that provides an array of technology, media and business development solutions across many industries is seeking a qualified personnel for the role below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Job Type: Full Time Position (Monday to Friday)
- Our client is seeking a qualified personnel for the role of a Graphic Designer to create, modify, and manufacture high quality media content for the Group and their clients in Nigeria.
- As a Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for producing static images, and motion graphic content such as animations using up-to-date knowledge and tools to interpret project needs, and to creatively design solutions with high visual impact
- You will work on a variety of products, including websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions, corporate identity, etc., working together with other members of our Graphic, Media, Marketing, and Sales teams
- The goal of your role is to visually represent ideas to the best of your creative ability
- You will be reporting to Reporting to Brand Manager and Head of Operations.
- Review design brief to record requirements and client's need.
- Work with a wide range of media using graphic design software.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layout.
- Prepare creative draft concepts.
- Amend designs to client's feedback.
- Work as part of several teams comprising of Copywriters, Designers, Account Managers and Business Executives.
- Cultivate a solid body of artwork.
The ideal candidate must have:
- A Degree preferably in 3D Designs, Communication Design, Film/Television, Fine art, Graphic Design, Illustration, Photography and Visual Art.
- Be fluent in English Language.
- Proven graphic design experience.
- Creative flair, versatility and originality.
- A strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas clearly.
- Up-to-date and adequate proficiency with the industry leading software and technologies (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, CorelDraw etc.).
- Professionalism regarding work.
- Basic IT knowledge.
- Ability to interpret information, news, data and research and also distil the relevant information.
- Able to work under pressure
- Reside in Abuja.
Negotiable, based on experience.
Application Closing Date
28th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their well-written CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.