Vincintoire Limited - Our client, a Microfinance Bank is recruiting suitably qualified candiates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Operations
- Monitor and supervise daily operations to ensure free flow process as well as the execution of daily tasks (Cash management , Accounts reconciliation)
- Develop & enforce sound operational policies and structures for the growth of the bank.
- Create a strong workforce by developing competent individuals in the banks operations team
- Oversee the processing of transactions and other banking activities to ensure due process, accuracy and accountability is followed
- Ensure client data is protected from the public and secured against fraud by enforcing access rights and verification levels.
- Collaborate with other Departmental Heads to develop Best practices for successful Banking operations and proffer relevant solutions to Management on how to improve Banking operations
Application Closing Date
- B.Sc /HND in a numerate discipline.
- 2 - 3 years experience in a similar role in a Microfinance bank.
3rd September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected]
using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.