Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry- wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Any City, Nigeria
- Our client is seeking a driven Marketing Executive for their fast-growing Fintech that offers a variety of payments solutions to businesses, in the ever-growing marketplace
- The ideal candidate will drive and successfully close new business opportunities by identifying and prospecting potential clients in a different industry.
- Work closely with team and management on execution of identification of new prospects
- Identify the existing market and follow the trend to gain new clients
- Follow up with and work on existing financial institution prospects
- Assist in the onboarding of new clients
- Manage, maintain and expand revenue streams with existing monetization partners that require skillful planning and execution to drive account penetration which leads to revenue growth and client satisfaction.
- Create a vision, strategy, and account plan to achieve revenue objectives and enable consistent success.
- Lead client/partner business reviews, and executive briefings.
- Negotiate long term strategic pricing, terms and conditions on partnership agreements.
- Identify and remove barriers to achieving goals.
- Identify and negotiate feature enhancements for existing products with Functional partners.
- Identify prospective target and market opportunities and perform necessary due diligence.
- Oversee the performance of strategic initiatives and related quantitative analysis
- Drive activities to closure.
Application Closing Date
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years in banking and/or Fintech payment industry
- Experience working in CRM or Salesforce tools
- Goal driven and has a proven sales track record
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work autonomously and in collaboration with the team.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online