DEDA Hospital is a leading Nigerian healthcare provision facility with a history of successful health outcomes for our clients. Started Operations in 2012, DeDa hospital is home to an array of experienced healthcare providers and administrators from across the world with a dedication to delivering optimal healthcare service, especially to women, children and families. For over 6 years, DeDa hospital has provided Abuja, Nigeria and the International world with high quality, compassionate healthcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacy Technician (Locum)
Job Type: Full Time
- Helps helth care providers and patients by greeting them in person and by phone; answering questions and requests; referring inquiries to the pharmacist.
- Maintains pharmacy inventory by checking pharmaceutical stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed medications and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; removing out-dated drugs.
- Maintains a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Fills in Doctor's prescription to calculate proper dosage and to prepare appropriate cost of bill to patients for drugs to be sold.
- Organizes medications to dispense by reading medication orders and prescriptions; preparing labels; calculating quantities; assembling intravenous solutions and other pharmaceutical therapies
- Maintains records by recording and filing physicians' orders and prescriptions.
- Ensures medication availability by delivering medications to patients and departments.
- Prepares reports by collecting and summarizing information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Application Closing Date
- Mathematical skills for performing accurate calculations
- Experienced in dispensing of drugs and filling of prescriptions
- Demonstrable ability to maintain accounts of medicines. (stock level, expiry date etc)
- Pharmacy Technician Certification
- 1-3 years cognate experience (preferably in a hospital).
29th August, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using "Pharm Tech Locum" as the subject of the mail.