Ultimus Holdings is a global investment company with the sole purpose of contributing to the sustainable development of African economies. Our investing deployment is broad-based and long-term. We specifically invest is sectors that demonstrates growth; leveraging our sector expertise in ensuring we become market leaders in all operational portfolios.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- The ideal candidate is responsible for achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team and ensuring the company is highly competitive and innovative.
- It also entails designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and increases the company’s market share.
You will be responsible for:
Application Closing Date
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Design and implement a strategic sales plans that aligns with the overall business goals and objectives.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Monitor sales data and keep up to date with current market trends and customer needs.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- First class consultative sales skills. Excellent understanding of products and benefits.
- Monitor sales and profit for each product under Ultimus Integrated .
- Present sales, revenue and expense reports and realistic forecast to the management team.
- Sales presentations for clients, showing the success and credibility of the business and its products.
- Give pricing information to management and make recommendations.
- Responsible for mapping potential customers and generating leads for the organization.
- Translating sales strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth
- Monitor performance with tracking and establish corrective measures as needed, and prepare detailed reports, both current and forecasting
- Maintain and build trusted relationships with key customers, clients, partners, and stakeholders
- Positively represent the company at all times through a success-oriented and professional demeanor
- Motivating team members to work as a single unit towards achieving sales target and delivering desired result.
- Attract, recruit and retain required members of the sales team not currently in place
20th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as subject of the mail.