Damien Foundation (DFB) is a non-profit humanitarian medical organization affiliated with Damien Foundation Belgium (DFB) and is assisting the Federal Government of Nigeria with the National Tuberculosis and Leprosy Control Programme (NTBLCP) in Oyo, Osun, Kwara, Ondo, Ogun, Ekiti and Lagos States. As Sub Recipient (SR) to LSMOH/GMU and IHVN TB project under Global Fund Grant, DFB has been vested with the responsibility of implementing Active TB case finding programme in 20 LGAs (Apapa, Ajeromi-Ifelodun, Ojo, Alimosho, Lagos-Island, Lagos-Mainland, Amuwo- Odofin,Mushin,Kosofe,IkoroduBadagry, Epe, Eti-Osa, Ibeju-Lekki, Agege, Ifako-Ijaye, Oshodi-Isolo, Shomolu, Surulere and Ikeja)
Damien Foundation Nigeria (DFB) is looking for the qualified persons to fill up the position below for the TB grant in the respective 20 LGAs in Lagos State:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
Slot: 15 Openings
Adhoc Staff: Contract period: 1 year and 4 months
Duties and Responsibilities
- Transporting sputum from DOTs facilities and Active TB case search site to the laboratories
- To collect result from the laboratories to the DOTs facilities.
- Electronic data entry on provided device
- Carrying out any other duties as directed by the Organization
- Minimum of SSCE or its equivalent and the ability to write and speak English and fair knowledge of Yoruba and any other Nigerian languages.
- Sound knowledge about roads/routes within the L.G.A as specified above.
- Competent in Android phone App usage.
- Should possess a valid Lagos State based dispatch driver’s license.
Application Closing Date
- Experience: 3-5 years
- Age: Not more Than 45 years
- Coverage Area: 10 LGAs in Lagos State (Badagry, Epe, Eti-Osa, Ibeju-Lekki, Agege, Ifako-Ijaye, Oshodi-Isolo, Shomolu, Surulere and Ikeja). The Dispatch Riders will work in their respective Local Govt for the Active case findings (ACF) intervention to carry phlegm from DOTs sites to the laboratories,
12:00 pm, 30th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Microsoft Word or PDF format to: [email protected]
Email subject should be the position applying for.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted for interviews.