Damien Foundation (DFB) is a non-profit humanitarian medical organization affiliated with Damien Foundation Belgium (DFB) and is assisting the Federal Government of Nigeria with the National Tuberculosis and Leprosy Control Programme (NTBLCP) in Oyo, Osun, Kwara, Ondo, Ogun, Ekiti and Lagos States. As Sub Recipient (SR) to LSMOH/GMU and IHVN TB project under Global Fund Grant, DFB has been vested with the responsibility of implementing Active TB case finding programme in 20 LGAs (Apapa, Ajeromi-Ifelodun, Ojo, Alimosho, Lagos-Island, Lagos-Mainland, Amuwo- Odofin,Mushin,Kosofe,IkoroduBadagry, Epe, Eti-Osa, Ibeju-Lekki, Agege, Ifako-Ijaye, Oshodi-Isolo, Shomolu, Surulere and Ikeja)
Damien Foundation Nigeria (DFB) is looking for the qualified persons to fill up the position below for the TB grant in the respective 20 LGAs in Lagos State:
Job Title: Driver
Duties and Responsibilities
- Transportation support to the staff or project activities
- Handles vehicle fuelling and maintenance and ensure adherence to organization’s transport and security policies
- Provides logistics support as requested by the Project office (Line manager).
Application Closing Date
- Level of Education : SSCE, Diploma
- Certification of driver mechanic trade test and professional experience in vehicle maintenance and repairs.
- At least four (5) years of professional driving with valid Nigerian Driver’s license and with NGOs
- Good spoken and written skills in English language with at least one local language predominant in the State.
- Experience: minimum 5 years
- Age: Not more than 45 years
12:00 pm, 30th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Microsoft Word or PDF format to: [email protected]
Email subject should be the position applying for.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted for interviews.