Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a reputable firm is looking for suitable candidates to fill the position of:
Job Title: Hotel Manager
- The manager would be responsible for all aspects of operations at the hotel, to day-to-day staff management and guests.
- He / She should be an ambassador for the brand and hotel.
- Provide leadership and strategic planning to all departments in support of the service culture, maximized operations and guest satisfaction.
- Work Very closely with the Managing director and other stake holders.
- Responsible for managing the Hotels management team (HOD's) and overall hotel targets to deliver an excellent Guest experience.
- Would also be required to manage between profitability and guest satisfaction measures.
- Oversee the operations functions of the hotel, as per the Organizational chart.
- Hold regular briefings and meetings with all heads of departments.
- Ensure full compliance to Hotel operating controls, SOP’s, policies, procedures and service standards.
- Lead all key property issues including capital projects, customer service and refurbishment.
- Handling complaints, and oversee the service recovery procedures.
- Responsible for the preparation, presentation and subsequent achievement of the hotel's annual Operating Budget, Marketing & Sales Plan and Capital Budget.
- Manage on-going profitability of the hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded.
- Ensure all decisions are made in the best interest of the hotels and management.
- Deliver hotel budget goals and set other short- and long-term strategic goals for the property.
- Developing improvement actions, carry out costs savings.
- A strong understanding of P&L statements and the ability to react with impact strategies
- Closely monitor the hotels business reports on a daily basis and take decisions accordingly.
- Ensure that monthly financial outlooks for Rooms, Food & Beverage, Admin & General, on target and accurate.
Application Closing Date
- Min of B.Sc Degree or its equivalent in Hospitality Management, Business Management or any related discipline.
- Min of 10 years’ experience as an Hotel Manager in a reputable Hotel.
30th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV “MS Word Format” to: [email protected]
using "Hotel Manager" as the subject of the email.
: Qualified Expatriate could as well apply.