Bedmate Furniture is one of the Best Furniture company in Nigeria. Our Aesthetic designed product coupled with Quality furniture gives our customers value for their money, which is of no wonder that they keep patronizing us. Bedmate Showroomsdisplay Furniture ranging from Home furniture, dining set, office furniture, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Furniture Installer
- Perform efficient installation and assemble of furniture within clients’ facilities
- Assist with unloading and offloading furniture’s and delivering to client’s destination
- Properly and safely assemble furniture as designed for display within the showroom.
- Carry out installation work with utmost respect to customer’s surroundings.
- Maintain tools and equipment, using the correct tool for the job
- Operate safely and be aware of hazardous conditions, report all unsafe conditions to Head, Installer
- Assemble, install, and repair furniture and office equipment in customers' homes or offices using the right work tools
- Assemble, clean, and load furniture into customers vehicles
- Responsible for timely completion of assigned work with a high level of workmanship and a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Load and unload product from delivery trucks and product from trailers shipped directly to the showroom.
- Perform showroom cleanup, remove all cartons and packaging, and ensures a high degree of customer satisfaction with the finished appearance of the site.
- Maintain a “positive” and cooperative “can do” attitude especially during problem resolution and difficult situations.
- Maintain a neat, clean, professional appearance by being properly uniformed and groomed.
Application Closing Date
- Minimum of SSCE or other related Technical qualification
- Minimum of 2 years of installation or field service experience in the commercial furniture industry
- Knowledge of commercial interiors and office furniture are considered a plus
31st August, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as subject of the mail.