Recore Limited - Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
- Ride company’s motorcycle to accomplish official duties
- Must observe all HSE driving related policies to ensure the consistent safety of documents and motorcycle
- Report to the on all matters relating to assigned motorcycle to the supervisor
- Responsible for updating the Drivers’ Logbook on a daily basis with the required information.
- Must ensure that assigned motorcycle documents/ particulars are updated and valid.
- Must ensure that the motorcycle is cleaned routinely or when the need arises.
- Responsible for carrying out the daily inspection on the general condition of assigned motorcycle and must properly lock motorcycle when there is a need to leave them unattended to.
- Responsible for internal and external mails distribution when necessary.
- Transporting and receiving invoices and documents items quickly by motorcycle
- Record information, such as items received and delivered
- Dispatch riders sign for the package on the collection and get an appropriate person to sign for it upon delivery
- Plan and follow the most efficient routes for making deliveries
- Draw up weekly route plans and commit to same
- Ensure proper and efficient use of company tools (Motorcycle, Sales Application etc)
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
- Must be able to ride motorcycle effectively as this is the major means of sales and dispatch
- Be able to ride motorcycles professionally
- Be Hardworking, Diligent, and possess Positive Energy
- Must be physically fit
- Should be reliable and punctual
- Must have a mature working attitude
- Be friendly and Presentable
- Must have excellent road navigation knowledge
- Basic sales skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Willingness to work flexible schedule
N50,000 monthly (Net)
Application Closing Date
4th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.