Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
- Assembles images, typography, and other visuals to make visual content engaging and memorable while maintaining brand consistency.
- The Graphic Designer is responsible for the coordination and production of all images needed for the organization’s content team
- Defining, creating, and upholding the organization’s style guide.
- Creating and maintaining brand consistency through the use of the organization’s branding and style guide standards on logos, colors, typography, and other graphic collateral.
- Designing engaging and creative images for use in a variety of digital assets including social media, images for written content, presentations, etc.
- Collaborating closely with other members of the content team to brainstorm and plan editorial calendar by determining scope and realistic deadlines for various design content
- Creating accurate graphics, charts, graphs, etc. that visually support the context of given content.
- Locating and/or initiating creation of engaging and relevant images to complement stories.
Application Closing Date
- The right candidate has experience in a variety of design software and a proven ability to produce entertaining, educational, and/or inspirational visual content that is consistent with the brand’s “look and feel.”
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and Acrobat Pro.
- Comprehensive understanding of design principles for desktop and mobile layouts.
- Excellent creative and design skills with proficiency in typography, color, layout, composition, imagery, and video, as evidenced by a professional portfolio.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects or initiatives effectively and efficiently while maintaining priorities, deadlines, and deliverables in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated experience with successful management and execution of a content marketing strategy
- Organization - Demonstrated ability to multi-task and meet a variety of deadlines.
30th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online