Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SEO Specialist
- The SEO will be responsible for driving global organic search strategy and execution and improving visibility of web properties, increasing website traffic from target audiences, and driving qualified leads and sales.
- The right candidate will have experience in increasing visibility for content (blog posts, YouTube videos, etc.) using methods that are consistent with the Terms of Service of major search engines such as Google.
- This role will require experience in setting search strategy and troubleshooting technical SEO issues.
- Defining editorial standards for maximizing search success on all content including the website, blog, social media platforms, and other communication channels
- Monitoring and reporting on search metrics and demonstrating continuous improvement of the SEO strategy
- Identifying search traffic growth opportunities for content and products based on analytics
- Researching, reporting, and addressing changes in search engine algorithms
- Recommending and executing on testing strategies to improve conversion rates on content pages
- Troubleshooting and tracking site performance including social sharing, page load speed, and other technical issues related to search marketing
- Conducting keyword optimization research for new and existing content pages
- Researching the latest in search engine compliance and guidelines and adjusting strategy as necessary.
Application Closing Date
- Demonstrated experience with successful management and execution of a content marketing strategy
- A demonstrated ability to drive traffic to web properties from search engines.
- The ability to create content within and troubleshoot issues with the WordPress platform
- Critical Thinking – Ability to identify trends and adjust strategy using analytical and quantitative problem solving.
- YouTube Optimization – Ability to drive traffic to video content from search engines and optimize videos for YouTube search.
- Optimizing videos for search engines using keyword-enriched descriptions and tags.
- Strategically examining available platforms and apps to ensure video content is being widely distributed.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online