Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst
- The data analyst supports digital marketing initiatives by analyzing data, identifying trends, and using insights to help optimize campaigns and drive business growth.
- The Data Analyst turns data into information, information into insight, and insight into advertising decisions.
- This role monitors the data behind all advertising campaigns, reviewing the campaign’s performance, targeting, ad creative, and ad spend with the goal of optimizing performance and improving ROI.
Application Closing Date
- This role requires strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills, and the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and report on data quickly and accurately.
- This position requires deep experience with Google AdWords, Facebook Advertising, and Microsoft Excel.
- A degree in Statistics, Marketing Analytics, or another quantitative field is preferred.
- Proven experience developing and running rigorous A/B tests, including ad copy, audience segmentation, and landing page tests.
- Experience collecting and analyzing the appropriate advertising metrics for the purpose of optimizing digital marketing strategy and tactics.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects or initiatives effectively and efficiently while maintaining priorities, deadlines, and deliverables in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to identify trends and adjust strategy using analytical and quantitative problem-solving.
30th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online