Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Management Support Officer
- The Project Support Officer will be responsible for providing support in the successful management of projects through co-ordination, planning and control of the projects
- The ideal candidate for this role will display a high level of professionalism, initiative, a large appetite for knowledge, delivery discipline, resourceful, integrity and the ability to work with people and within a team.
- Support in ensuring projects are planned effectively for successful delivery
- Monitoring &Control of Project Work ( comparing planned versus actual) and updating the Programme dashboard
- Collation of Project Reports/ Weekly reports
- Ensure the standardized project Management Practices are strictly followed
- Ensure upload of all project documents on the Knowledge Management System
- Develop and support effective communication mechanisms between the project teams
- Undertake any other tasks as necessary
Application Closing Date
- Creative/Analytical thinking - He/she should possess the ability to develop and create new ideas, systems for successful project delivery
- Ability to work under pressure and tight schedule
- Planning skills: - He/she should have the ability to develop specific plans and goals to help in accomplishing tasks efficiently
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Learning Agility
- Execution: must be able to execute on all assigned tasks on time
- Time management: must know how to use his/her time effectively
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
- Knowledge of Project Management best practices
- Certification in Project Management Best Practice Framework (PRINCE 2/CAPM) will be an added advantage.
30th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online