Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruitment Specialist
- The Recruitment Specialist will be responsible for managing the entire flow of the recruitment process. This will include planning, sourcing, screening, selection and onboarding of competent and quality talent
- Develop clear and concise recruitment briefs using best in class structure and technique devoid of ambiguities
- Craft standard Job Descriptions and person specifications
- Source for and collate resumes in an orderly fashion for easy reference
- Screen CVs, Search / Shortlist CVs in line with job order request. Ensure CVs conform with organisational standard
- Pre-screen candidates before their interview for suitability and conduct interviews
- Leverage on appropriate tools and techniques to communicate job openings and adverts towards achieving the best possible reach to ideal candidates
- Maintain an updated database of candidate placements and potential job opportunities
- Execute pre-screening activities (assessments, interviews, testing)
- Screen prospective candidates using best practice guidelines
- Keep abreast of industry changes (Benchmark salary, availability, candidate pool, industry activity)
- Identify and maintain detailed information on key decision makers and employees
- Maintain a strong network of professional competitors
- Proactively build a pool of highly competent and employment ready candidates
- Maintain periodic feedback and communication system with candidates in the pool
- Candidate control – keep in regular contact to review progress and performance
- Attend to all candidate enquiries and concerns
- Ensure records are kept in line with legislative requirements/organisational standards
- Carry out work instructions in line with key processes and quality management system
Application Closing Date
- Excellent Interview Skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong creative and problem solving skills.
- Highly organized and thorough.
- Result driven and self-motivated
- Strong interpersonal relationships
- Knowledge of Competency Management as a key tool in recruitment and selection
- Sound knowledge of the Recruitment and Selection trends in Nigeria and Africa
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices
- B.Sc in Management Sciences or any related field
- At least 5-6 years of experience in an in-house recruitment position or a HR position with a recruitment focus.
- Experience in coordinating the end-to-end Recruitment process.
30th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online