Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Learning and Development Manager
Duties & Responsibilities
- The Learning and Development Manager will be responsible for managing the end to end L&D process while creating and nurturing long-term relationships and operating within the budget.
- Ensure that learning approaches are credible and lead to outcomes that have a positive impact on the business and lead to the retention and engagement of key clients.
- Where applicable, identify partners and/or vendors and manage to partner for the delivery of training.
- Suggest and implement new ideas and approaches for enhancing company value and reputation as well as building strong productive relationships with partners.
- Work closely with Subject Matter Experts to ensure quality training programmes are developed, customized, approved, maintained, revised and properly documented as required
- Develop training curriculum and facilitate training programs
- Formulate clients learning objectives; to evaluate training objectives, requirements and effectiveness of delivery and comprehension.
- Develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Develop strong strong synergistic relationships with key stakeholders in the learning and development space to establish learning solutions that meet their strategic capability needs
- Conduct strategic and accurate need analysis
- Conduct, analyze and report on client satisfaction surveys.
- Deputise for Director, Learning and Development
Application Closing Date
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Human Resources or equivalent
- At least 8-10 years’ experience in a learning and development role preferably in a consulting environment
- PHR and/or SHRM-CP certification is preferred
- Experience with course design tools used to create high-quality learning materials (Articulate, Storyline, etc.).
- Working knowledge of the ADDIE model
- Working experience with various learning technologies and tools and approaches
- Have sound research and analytical skills, coupled with excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrate excellent language and communication skills and have the ability to manage & influence stakeholders across various areas of the business
- Access to a wide pool of facilitators
- High level of accountability and ownership
- Ability to facilitate effectively on a diverse range of topics
- Commitment to delivering value to the business, including an ROI
- Strong creative and problem solving skills.
- Strong presentation skills and facilitation skills
- Leadership skills
- Strong business acumen.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online