Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Strategic Growth and Partnership
Duties & Responsibilities
- The Head of Strategic Growth and Partnership will be responsible for developing relationships, partnerships and executable business opportunities with organizations that bring value to the firm.
- Lead and implement the "Think Continent, Not Nation" initiative
- Drive the success and growth of Market Entry and Operations Support Line of Business
- Lead Franchise development and grow franchising business leveraging our Capabilities and Capacity
- Source and acquire relevant strategic partnerships and alliances for growth and expansion
- Position for and acquire Development Agency related businesses
- Prepare the organisation to take advantage of Dangote Refinery, Lekki Free Trade Zone and Associated opportunities
- Conduct market sizing, monitoring, and competitiveness analysis
- Assess business portfolio trends, and develop enterprise and market level strategic studies to support new market entry, expansion, and business model design.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders proactive outreach, relationship building and networking at conferences and events
- Research industry trends and specific organizational objectives to identify relevant stakeholders and grow relationships using a variety of tactics
- Manage and grow existing partnerships across various industries/sectors
- Work with Management team to define, prioritise and pursue new partnership opportunities
- Engage key stakeholders – business consultants, potential clients, etc. on behalf of the organisation to discuss business opportunities and key alliances
- Follow through on the implementation of all strategic initiatives
Application Closing Date
- B.Sc Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field
- MBA or Masters degree is preferred
- A minimum of 8+ years relevant experience in a similar role
- Experience with corporate strategy or planning, within a consulting firm or in industry
- Experience with market entry strategy, market monitoring and analysis, corporate planning, business model development
- Strong understanding of complex business models and their tradeoffs to use as insight in shaping LoB’s long-term business model across different products
- Outstanding communication in all forms: verbal, concise effective writing, powerful presentations and sharp negotiation skills
- Data-driven and automation-centric mindset to make key business decisions through critical thinking and in-depth analysis
- Strong active tech industry network ranging from startups to established brands
- Outstanding problem solving abilities, analytical skills, and business judgment
- Strategic thinker, who can consider strategic and tactical levels simultaneously to propose and build plans
- Adept at uncovering the business needs of potential partners while developing plans to grow each others’ business.
30th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online