Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited - In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton serves the life cycle of the well.
We are seeking for qualified candidates with relevant experience to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Leader - Directional Drilling (DD)
Job Ref No.: K5O1/ESG/19
- Provides job design, well-site technical support, and post job analysis to customers.
- Functions as a communications link with the Solutions Team.
- Develops and maintains a personal relationship with the technical customers in assigned area.
- Integrates multiple Product Service Lines (PSLs) in job design.
- Documents EVC practices to the Solutions Team.
- Consults with PSLs regarding equipment needs and specifications.
- Provides technical training as required.
- Typical incumbents have a minimum of 7 years’ experience with an average experience of 10-15 years.
Application Closing Date
- Completion of an undergraduate degree or its equivalent in Engineering preferred or combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- All candidates are expected to have practical knowledge in the field applied for with a minimum years’ of experience as stated above.
- Experience in oil and gas deep-water operation will be an added advantage for applicants.
17th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are required to forward their CV and Application Letter clearly stating their position of interest to: [email protected]
- Your mail subject must indicate the "Job Title and the Reference Number" of the position you are applying for.
- The position is for experienced personnel only. Only candidates with the required level of experience for the position applied for will be considered.