Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited - In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton serves the life cycle of the well.
We are seeking for qualified candidates with relevant experience to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Technical Professional Manager
Job Ref No.: MTP/ESG/19
Application Closing Date
- This is a management level position with full responsibility for hiring decisions, staffing levels, budgets, salary administration, and career development of assigned personnel within an engineering discipline.
- Managerial responsibilities include establishing and maintaining the technical standards within the discipline.
- Responsible for setting strategic and tactical direction with regard to policy/procedures, work force staffing, and budgeting.
- Employees in this position participate in decisions regarding the acquisition and execution of contracts.
- May supervise several subordinate supervisors or team leaders.
- Typical requirements include an undergraduate degree in Engineering and a minimum of 10 years’ experience, with average experience of 15+ years.
- Certification as a Licensed/Chartered Professional Engineer is desirable.
- Experience in oil and gas deep-water operation will be an added advantage for applicants.
17th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are required to forward their CV and Application Letter clearly stating their position of interest to: [email protected]
- Your mail subject must indicate the "Job Title and the Reference Number" of the position you are applying for.
- The position is for experienced personnel only. Only candidates with the required level of experience for the position applied for will be considered.