Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited - In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton serves the life cycle of the well.
We are seeking for qualified candidates with relevant experience to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Specialist III - Well Dynamics
Job Ref No.: CW07/ESG/19
Application Closing Date
- Under general supervision, oversees the installation of the complete range of Smartwell and potentially HCT completion products under all operating conditions in the region.
- Works closely with engineering, applications engineering and service coordinators to prepare, review or approve comprehensive deployment and testing procedures for execution.
- Typically acts as job site lead and may supervise up to eight (8) employees while performing the same work.
- Acts as Halliburton - WellDynamics representative on location and promotes good customer relations at the well site to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Performs system integration and/or other tests required by engineering or the customer which require In-depth knowledge of system characteristics, operation and performance.
- Assists in reviewing the job design and confirms that the job packet includes the proper equipment and processes to achieve the job purpose.
- Applies technical knowledge and skills to facilitate or troubleshoot operations regarding software, electrical interfaces, communications or completion techniques to solve unanticipated situations.
- Takes responsibility for commissioning/testing or specialized deployment of Smartwell completion equipment.
- Chairs pre- and post-job equipment and service activities.
- Oversees the maintenance of service equipment and ensures compliance with safety regulations and procedures.
- Interacts with third parties whose activities could impact the installation process.
- Mentors and assesses service operators and/or service specialists in all areas.
- Conducts and documents all Halliburton HSE related activities at the well site including site assessments, risk analysis, safety huddles and meetings, selection and use of PPE, etc.
- Oversees the completion of all well site and post-job paperwork.
- Job role directly impacts quality of service through personal contributions.
- Consequences of error are normally detectable and are often recoverable.
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and complies with all applicable HSE procedures and regulations.
- Promotes and takes an active part in the quality improvement process including assisting with the review, validation and revisions to local HMS processes.
- Demonstrates superior customer service, negotiation and leadership skills.
- Develops his/her knowledge and skills to be able to run the most complex of SmartWell and/or HCT product offerings in his/her geographic area under the most challenging conditions.
- Develops and demonstrates ability to run new SmartWell technology as it becomes available.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree or its equivalent in Engineering preferred or combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Experience in oil and gas deep-water operation will be an added advantage for applicants.
17th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are required to forward their CV and Application Letter clearly stating their position of interest to: [email protected]
- Your mail subject must indicate the "Job Title and the Reference Number" of the position you are applying for.
- The position is for experienced personnel only. Only candidates with the required level of experience for the position applied for will be considered.