Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited - In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton serves the life cycle of the well.
We are seeking for qualified candidates with relevant experience to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Specialist III - TCP
Job Ref No.: TPO7/ESG/19
Application Closing Date
- Under general supervision, routinely works in more than one type of well site and base camp as assigned by Service Coordinator.
- Coordinates and oversees Tubing Conveyed Perforating (TCP) PSL functions at the well site and base camp.
- Provides the planning necessary for the job including equipment setup, well site direction, and customer-related support activities.
- Responsible for the activities relative to maintaining, setting up, testing, and operating equipment at the customer location and field camp.
- Promotes and takes an active part in the Quality Improvement Process.
- Ensures compliance with HSE regulations and guidelines.
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and complies with all applicable safety and environmental procedures and regulations.
- May help train service operators in areas of expertise. May monitor instruments and perform necessary calculations to assure quality of data/job.
- Consults with customers concerning services and products, promotes good customer relations at the well site, and assures customer satisfaction with results.
- Properly maintains assigned equipment and monitors compliance with safety regulations and procedures.
- Confers with Service Coordinator On major decisions.
- Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations.
- Consequences of error are easily measured and can be confined.
- Skills are typically acquired through 5 years of experience as an operator.
- Must meet the minimum competencies for Operator Assistant II, Service Operator I, and Service Specialist land II.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree or its equivalent in Engineering preferred or combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Experience in oil and gas deep-water operation will be an added advantage for applicants.
17th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are required to forward their CV and Application Letter clearly stating their position of interest to: [email protected]
- Your mail subject must indicate the "Job Title and the Reference Number" of the position you are applying for.
- The position is for experienced personnel only. Only candidates with the required level of experience for the position applied for will be considered.