Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited - In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton serves the life cycle of the well.
We are seeking for qualified candidates with relevant experience to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Leader, Senior
Job Ref No.: R501/ESG/19
Application Closing Date
- Under broad direction, optimizes account potential by directing activity of the account team.
- Maximizes and sustains profitability of the client and market penetration/share by matching the total array of the company’s technical, commercial and operational capabilities to the client’s needs.
- Develops working relationships with client’s management.
- Identifies and accesses resources required to serve client’s domestic and international current and future needs.
- Is an integral member of the BD team.
- The Account Leader will work closely with District/Country/Area Sales Manager and Account Manager in developing a comprehensive business and/or Account Plan.
- Skills typically acquired through completion of an undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Engineering, or similar disciplines and 8 - 12 years of related sales experience.
- Revenue scope typically in the range of $75 -150 M.
- Experience in oil and gas deep-water operation will be an added advantage for applicants.
17th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are required to forward their CV and Application Letter clearly stating their position of interest to: [email protected]
- Your mail subject must indicate the "Job Title and the Reference Number" of the position you are applying for.
- The position is for experienced personnel only. Only candidates with the required level of experience for the position applied for will be considered.