Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited - In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton serves the life cycle of the well.
We are seeking for qualified candidates with relevant experience to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager - Pipeline & Process Services, Principal
Job Ref No.: PP23/ESG/19
Application Closing Date
- Under broad direction, this position manages the execution and delivery of large and/or complex project(s), Including day to day contact and communication with the client at a senior level.
- Is responsible for the financial and technical success of the project (s).
- Serves as the Focal Point within Halliburton; to the client and any 3rd Parties involved in the project(s).
- Controls resources assigned to the project(s), as dictated by the terms & conditions of the contract.
- Responsible for ensuring the delivery of quality customer service; personnel, property and environmental safety.
- Plans, organizes, coordinates, and controls domestic and international projects in accordance with the established policies, procedures, systems, and requirements approved by the company.
- Resolves disputes and problems of one or more projects.
- Collaborates with Halliburton Product lines and Third Party Service providers to develop and implement project plans and strategies.
- Recognizes and exploits the talents of personnel assigned to projects and demonstrates commitment to developing their skills, competencies and application of expertise.
- Possesses a strong working knowledge of specific PPS service lines and client / operator operational practices.
- The job role has budgetary accountabilities and directly impacts the profitability and reputation of the organization.
- Supervises engineering support and tech professionals.
- Supervises project personnel through subordinate leaders.
- Develops business management skills and may serve as a proposal manager.
- Typically requires 10 plus years as a PPS Technical Professional / Technical Advisor, or 15 years in PPS operations and projects.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree or its equivalent in Engineering preferred or combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
17th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are required to forward their CV and Application Letter clearly stating their position of interest to: [email protected]
- Your mail subject must indicate the "Job Title and the Reference Number" of the position you are applying for.
- The position is for experienced personnel only. Only candidates with the required level of experience for the position applied for will be considered.