Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited - In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton serves the life cycle of the well.
We are seeking for qualified candidates with relevant experience to fill the position below:
Job Title: Country/Area PSL Service Manager
Job Ref No.: R454/ESG/19
Application Closing Date
- With general autonomy, promotes service excellence and customer satisfaction by providing training and guidance to individuals engaged in well site service work for an assigned PSL in a designated country/area.
- Promotes and encourages safety and service quality. Responsible for profit/loss/ROl and corrective actions. Champions the implementation of new technology within Product Service Line (PSL).
- Coordinates and assists with the Correction, Prevention, and Improvement (CPI) process for PSL. Investigates and performs follow-up activities on unplanned events and/or jobs, Investigates accidents, injuries and incidents within assigned PSL.
- Handles the employee life cycle process (including hiring/firing, employee development, evaluation, promotion/demotions) for assigned PSL in conjunction with Human Resources. Manages and coaches Service Leaders, Performance Development Coordinators (PDC) and Field Service Quality Coordinators (FSQC) to effectively develop and evaluate employees in field operations.
- Requires completion of an undergraduate degree in Production and Operations Management, Engineering, or similar disciplines and a minimum of 6 years of experience in Halliburton Product Service Line (PSL) field operations.
- Experience in oil and gas deep-water operation will be an added advantage for applicants.
17th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are required to forward their CV and Application Letter clearly stating their position of interest to: [email protected]
- Your mail subject must indicate the "Job Title and the Reference Number" of the position you are applying for.
- The position is for experienced personnel only. Only candidates with the required level of experience for the position applied for will be considered.