Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited - In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton serves the life cycle of the well.
We are seeking for qualified candidates with relevant experience to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Coordinator
Job Ref No.: FF05/ESG/19
Application Closing Date
- Under broad direction, uses operational business knowledge to make tactical/operational decisions and coordinate the movement of equipment, materials, and personnel within a Natural Work Area (NWA) in day to day operations. Coordinates the day-to-day activities of individuals performing job/resource planning roles.
- Validates job proposals and reviews requirements versus available resources. Assesses service delivery requirements for each job within assigned NWA. Coordinates the engagement and use of third party services and equipment within assigned NWA’s.
- Utilizes technical and/or operational expertise to provide service delivery solutions for customers. Orders equipment specific to customer specifications! job requirements.
- Communicates job specific details and information to appropriate service delivery and support staff. Creates Sales Orders pursuant to contracts and pricing agreements for both scheduled and call out jobs.
- Communicates effectively with customers and service delivery staff to resolve service delivery issues and irregularities. Interfaces and works effectively with field operations pursuant to service quality, employee development, worksite safety, and process improvement processes and issues.
- Job role has budgetary type of accountabilities or directly impacts a revenue center’s viability or its quality of service via personal contributions.
- Job role contributes directly to value creation.
- Requires a high school diploma and a minimum of 5 years of experience in Halliburton field operations
- Experience in oil and gas deep-water operation will be an added advantage for applicants.
17th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are required to forward their CV and Application Letter clearly stating their position of interest to: [email protected]
- Your mail subject must indicate the "Job Title and the Reference Number" of the position you are applying for.
- The position is for experienced personnel only. Only candidates with the required level of experience for the position applied for will be considered.