Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited - In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton serves the life cycle of the well.
We are seeking for qualified candidates with relevant experience to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Professional, General-Logging & Perforation
Job Ref No.: L030/ESG/19
Application Closing Date
- Under general supervision, applies knowledge of Halliburton’s Open Hole Wireline technologies to independently provide all wireline services and tool operation to customers at the well site.
- Responsible for most complex drilling scenarios, highly visible clients and special projects with high complexity.
- Applies engineering, mechanical and geological principles to articulate complex data interpretations to clients from proprietary software and coaches clients fully through expected outcomes of various drilling scenarios independently.
- Integrates understanding of Halliburton business, operational procedure and serves as a liaison in collaborations with other service lines to provide guidance to customers.
- Provides guidance to junior wireline field professionals on delivering less complex services and tool operations to customers.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in Engineering, Science or other technical discipline is preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Minimum of 3.5 years of experience in Open Hole Wireline field operations required.
- Experience in oil and gas deep-water operation will be an added advantage for applicants.
17th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are required to forward their CV and Application Letter clearly stating their position of interest to: [email protected]
- Your mail subject must indicate the "Job Title and the Reference Number" of the position you are applying for.
- The position is for experienced personnel only. Only candidates with the required level of experience for the position applied for will be considered.