Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited - In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton serves the life cycle of the well.
We are seeking for qualified candidates with relevant experience to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Representative, Business Development
Job Ref No.: R504/ESG/19
Application Closing Date
- Under broad direction, utilizes subject matter expertise and established client relationships to sell Company products and services and achieve maximum profitability and market penetration/share.
- Matches the Company’s technical, commercial and operational capabilities to customer needs through developing a clear understanding of customer’s business & technical issues and drivers and effective delivery of technical sales presentations and personal working relationships.
- Calls on assigned and non-assigned accounts to effectively promote and sell the Company’s products and services.
- Plays an active role in the business planning process.
- Job role directly create value via personal relationships.
- Skills typically acquired through completion of an undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Engineering, or similar disciplines and 3-8 years of related sales experience.
- Revenue scope typically in the range of $5- 50M.
- Experience in oil and gas deep-water operation will be an added advantage for applicants.
17th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are required to forward their CV and Application Letter clearly stating their position of interest to: [email protected]
- Your mail subject must indicate the "Job Title and the Reference Number" of the position you are applying for.
- The position is for experienced personnel only. Only candidates with the required level of experience for the position applied for will be considered.