Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited - In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton serves the life cycle of the well.
We are seeking for qualified candidates with relevant experience to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Advisor - Completions
Job Ref No.: R415/ESG/19
Application Closing Date
- Responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating engineering efforts in the delivery of Tools & Testing and Tubing Conveyed Perforating products and services.
- Provides engineering expertise to external customers.
- Negotiates critical and controversial Issues with top-level engineers and officers of other organizations and companies.
- Problems are characterized by their lack of scientific precedents and source material, or lack of success of prior research and analysis so that their solution would represent an advance of great importance.
- Job role functions as a technical specialist who makes decisions and recommendations that are recognized as authoritative and have a far-reaching impact on extensive engineering and related activities of the company.
- Skills typically acquired through completion of an undergraduate degree in Petroleum or Mechanical Engineering and 10-15 years of oil field service experience Including experience in business development and experience managing the work of others.
- Experience in oil and gas deep-water operation will be an added advantage for applicants.
17th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are required to forward their CV and Application Letter clearly stating their position of interest to: [email protected]
- Your mail subject must indicate the "Job Title and the Reference Number" of the position you are applying for.
- The position is for experienced personnel only. Only candidates with the required level of experience for the position applied for will be considered.