Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited - In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton serves the life cycle of the well.
We are seeking for qualified candidates with relevant experience to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Professional-Directional Drilling, I
Job Ref No.: DV04/ESG/19
Application Closing Date
- Under general supervision, provides on-site supervision of the Directional Drilling (DD) process including projection of well path to predetermined target coordinate.
- Serves in a subordinate role on any job. Understands principles of Bottom Hole assembly (BHA) selection and -aspects of DD performance and ensures that BHA’s are assembled as planned including correct make-up torque, doping and handling.
- Proficient in the use of DD computer software and able to assist in provision of advice and analysis to the client representative at the well site.
- This shall include all survey calculations and well path projections.
- Proficient in updating well profile plots and providing client representative with accurate directional survey data.
- Aware of client’s requirements with regards to surveying procedures. Assists in the completion of a daily DD report, BHA performance report for each BHA run, completion of all service tickets and relevant paperwork (well data spreadsheet, lesson learned/best practice, End of Job Customer Survey (EJCS) and Key Performance Indicator (KPl) forms).
- Familiar with the DD aspects of the client’s approved drilling program.
- Assists in the inspection of all DO company equipment delivered on the work site. Interfaces with the MWD engineer to ensure BHA compatibility, planned operating parameters are within specification and correct tool face references are applied.
- Maintains records of all DO equipment at well site including dimensional data and condition.
- Ensure that all equipment is laid out after use in accordance with company procedures and manifested for back load at the end of the job. Participates in performance improvement initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM discipline is required with 2 or more years of field experience in Directional Drilling, L/MWD or SDL
- Experience in oil and gas deep-water operation will be an added advantage for applicants.
17th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are required to forward their CV and Application Letter clearly stating their position of interest to: [email protected]
- Your mail subject must indicate the "Job Title and the Reference Number" of the position you are applying for.
- The position is for experienced personnel only. Only candidates with the required level of experience for the position applied for will be considered.