Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited - In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton serves the life cycle of the well.
We are seeking for qualified candidates with relevant experience to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Services Advisor
Job Ref No.: S407/ESG/19
Application Closing Date
- Under broad direction, is recognized as subject matter expert and provides application expertise and any special technical data to Operations, Business Development, Application Engineering, Training and External Customers to support product and service applications globally.
- Mentors to less experienced personnel.
- Writes, revises, uses, and refers users to appropriate Technical Content of Product /Services.
- Reviews content for accuracy and creates and approves revisions as needed.
- Reviews responses and articles of less experience personnel.
- Assist in design of and supervises the initial application (field tests) of new products or services or tests and evaluates operational software products/product releases from Software Technology resources.
- Responsible for all formal communication for situations involving: Cautions and or warnings, design/product/service changes, Required Field Action, Interim procedures and reference information using a Technology Bulletin.
- Responsible for the maintenance of Operational Manuals.
- Reviews communication drafted by less experienced personnel.
- Incorporates Reliability, HSE, and Quality standards Into job activities.
- Job role directly impacts revenue center’s viability or its quality service via personal contributions.
- Job role contributes directly to value creation.
- Skills acquired through the completion of an associate degree in STEM discipline and 14 years of directly related work experience.
- Experience in oil and gas deep-water operation will be an added advantage for applicants.
17th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are required to forward their CV and Application Letter clearly stating their position of interest to: [email protected]
- Your mail subject must indicate the "Job Title and the Reference Number" of the position you are applying for.
- The position is for experienced personnel only. Only candidates with the required level of experience for the position applied for will be considered.