Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited - In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton serves the life cycle of the well.
We are seeking for qualified candidates with relevant experience to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Leader-Coiled Tubing
Job Ref No.: PC11/ESG/19
Application Closing Date
- Under broad direction, supervises assigned staff for Coiled Tubing Product Service Line (PSL) within a Natural Work Area (NWA) (District). Supervises employees engaged in delivery of the PSL’s services and products.
- Supervises multi-shift CT projects and technically demanding well intervention projects. Leads employees behavior and role based competency by mentoring and developing to achieve excellence in PSL Service Quality and HSE performance.
- Assists the Field Service Quality Coordinator (FSQC) and Performance Development Coordinator (PDC) in Progressive Discipline for non-performing personnel. Completes performance evaluations of assigned staff under the direction of the FSQC/PDC. Champions Halliburton and Customer Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE).
- Engages employees in Production Solutions and all other PSL initiatives in the field. Assists in implementation of new technology.
- Evaluates service quality within assigned NWA with the goal of improving performance. Provides technical expertise and solutions to the customer.
- Performs follow-up activities regarding job performance.
- Skills are acquired by completing the Competencies required for this job role. Must possess exceptional skills within the service line and a general understanding of other service functions.
- Given the nature of oil field service work, the ability to communicate effectively with others is necessary. Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness.
- Ensures compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) standards, practices and guidelines.
- Must possess exceptional knowledge of Halliburton Management System (HMS) standards, work methods and processes.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree required
- With a minimum of 5 years of management experience.
- Experience in oil and gas deep-water operation will be an added advantage for applicants.
17th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are required to forward their CV and Application Letter clearly stating their position of interest to: [email protected]
- Your mail subject must indicate the "Job Title and the Reference Number" of the position you are applying for.
- The position is for experienced personnel only. Only candidates with the required level of experience for the position applied for will be considered.