Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited - In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton serves the life cycle of the well.
We are seeking for qualified candidates with relevant experience to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Professional-Completions, Senior
Job Ref No.: K949/ESG/19
Application Closing Date
- Under broad direction, provides Completion, Products & Services (CPS) job design, well support, and post job analysis to customers in designated area.
- Develops and maintains personal relationships with the technical customer base.
- Provides technical support on location as required by the customer or PSL Interprets well site data in real time using complex technologies such as software simulators and the latest electrical and mechanical equipment, calculations, and modeling.
- Solve on the spot issues remotely and occasionally at the well site.
- Assignments require sufficient professional experience to assure competence as a fully trained professional.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Functions as a communications link between customer, Business Development and Operations.
- Develop and mentor Associate Technical Professionals and Technical Professionals. Undergraduate degree required - acceptable degrees are: all Engineering, Engineering Technology, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, & Chemistry with 3 years industry experience.
- Certification as a Licensed/Chartered Professional Engineer is preferred.
- Experience in oil and gas deep-water operation will be an added advantage for applicants.
17th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are required to forward their CV and Application Letter clearly stating their position of interest to: [email protected]
- Your mail subject must indicate the "Job Title and the Reference Number" of the position you are applying for.
- The position is for experienced personnel only. Only candidates with the required level of experience for the position applied for will be considered.