Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited - In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton serves the life cycle of the well.
We are seeking for qualified candidates with relevant experience to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Leader-Cementing
Job Ref No.: ZZ11/ESG/19
Application Closing Date
- Under broad direction, works with PDC and HR to hire operational staff.
- Establishes development plans for the assigned operational team and ensures they are followed.
- Performs applicable performance and competency assessments, and disciplinary activities as necessary up to and including termination proceedings with collaboration from the PDC and Human Resources.
- Assists with pre-job preparations by reviewing the cement job plan with the Technical Professional and the cement crew and addressing equipment and / or operational concerns before mobilizing to location.
- Supervises employees engaged in the delivery of cementing services and products, ensuring they follow the applicable Customer and Halliburton Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) procedures and Halliburton Management System (HMS) procedures and the approved cement job plan.
- If required, initiates the Management of Change procedure. Holds pre and post-job safety meetings. Reviews job performance with the crew to identify opportunities to improve.
- Uses extensive cementing knowledge to assist cementing team resolve equipment and job execution problems. Engages employees in all PSL I Regional initiatives in the field.
- With support functions, continually evaluates the service quality of delivered services, including reviewing applicable performance metrics such as equipment maintenance compliance and equipment readiness, and applies findings to improve HSE performance and the utilization of equipment and personnel, reduce costs, increase service efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Develops good customer relationships at the well site, providing operational expertise and solutions and following up on job performance to ensure customer satisfaction, including resolving job disputes and issues to approved levels.
- Requires a high school diploma and 2 years of experience as a Service Supervisor or Service Specialist.
- Experience in oil and gas deep-water operation will be an added advantage for applicants.
17th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are required to forward their CV and Application Letter clearly stating their position of interest to: [email protected]
- Your mail subject must indicate the "Job Title and the Reference Number" of the position you are applying for.
- The position is for experienced personnel only. Only candidates with the required level of experience for the position applied for will be considered.