Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters.Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Transfer Pricing Consultant
Victoria Island, Lagos
Job type: Full-time
- Conduct functional, risk, business, industry, intercompany transactions and economic analyses
- Prepare Transfer Pricing (TP) reports and documentation
- Represent clients on TP audits and reviews conducted by the tax authority
- Manage clients and provide the highest level of client service on engagements
- Define project work plan and scope
- Prepare budget/fee estimates
- Manage engagement performance schedules
- Build and maintain relationships with clients
- Make technical decisions
- Develop and coach junior team members
- Possess a Bachelor's degree (B.Sc., B.A., Engineering etc.) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any discipline with a minimum of second class upper/upper credit
- Have a minimum of credit in five WASSCE/GCE/NECO Ordinary Level subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- Membership of ICAN, ACCA, or CITN would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant work experience in Transfer Pricing
- Clear understanding, citation and application of the TP guidelines and regulations
- Good logical reasoning, problem solving and analytical skills
- Sound writing, oral communication and presentation skills
- Data management and analysis experience
- Proficiency in the use of computer packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project Office, Access, etc. Very good use of PowerPoint and Excel is a strong advantage
- Proficiency in the use of transfer pricing tools and databases
What Impact Will You Make?
- Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Application Closing Date
- At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online