Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing & Innovation Manager
Job Position Summary
Role and Responsibilities
- This individual will play a key role as the member of the management team tasked with scaling up and rapidly growing the frozen food business.
- The individual will be responsible for developing and executing the marketing strategy, identifying consumer/ customer needs, launching new products and implementing marketing and promotional programs in order to drive profitable sales growth across all channels of business – Foodservice (HORECA), International Quick Service Restaurant (QSRs) and Retail.
- Develop the country marketing strategy and marketing plan underpinned on deep insights and sharp brand positioning in partnership with company leadership
- Focus on category development with benefits accruing across these channels – Foodservice, International QSR channels.
- Participate in the annual sales budgeting exercise and lead development of marketing plans Execute the plan to the highest possible standard meeting set targets.
- Select and on-board marketing support partners for Creative, Activation, Media, PR, ensuring effective and integrated delivery of the marketing plan to the highest possible standards and maximizing results.
- Plan and conduct market researches with consumers/customers for insights gathering, new product development etc.
- Build a robust new product pipeline and drive product development through R&D and manufacturing for successful launch.
- Work closely with Sales for successful implementation of marketing & promotional programs across Retail and Foodservice channels Channelize ideas and market/ customer feedback from sales to improvise and launch new programs.
- Plan and execute consumer/ customer out-reach programs and events (food shows, festivals, consumer engagement etc.)
- Develop marketing capability by hiring, training and supporting team members.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent is a must.
- MBA in Marketing or an equivalent professional qualification would be a plus.
- Minimum 4-6 years of marketing experience preferably in FMCG or Retail industry
- Strong understanding of the Nigerian customer and FMCG market dynamics.
Application Closing Date
- Excellent oral and written communication skills demonstrated by the ability to communicate across all levels within and outside the organizationStrong professional presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Collaborative approach to problem-solving.
- Aptitude for technical understanding of products and manufacturing processes
- Works well under deadline pressures; ability to prioritize and manage multiple and conflicting priorities.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
15th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word to: [email protected]
using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.