Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL), is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Sales Support Officer
Lagos Island, Nigeria
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Contract
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 2 weeks
Job Status: Sourcing
- The Sales Support Officer is mainly responsible for administrative functions as regards to sales department. He will provide back office support to the team to ensure smooth running of the department.
- Receive and respond to customer tenders, enquiries, queries and other requirements and process them in coordination with the relevant department (procurement, logistics etc) as the need arises
- Ensure all time bound submissions to external clients (quotations, invoice)
- Respond to calls and mails from clients and deal with issues as they arise.
- File, store and retrieve documents and archives in support of the Sales team.
- Provide back office support to the Team lead in the discharge of functions.
- Effectively handle and manage all Sales team archives and electronic storage activities.
- Maintain the Sales team business and leave calendars on and offline.
- Maintain the Sales team record spreadsheets, use the SAP client in the SAP engines of external clients (for all receipts, submissions and dispatch), e.g. NiPEx, SAP, Ariba client etc.), and all other external client electronic software dedicated to Beamco use in the context of the Sales team.
- Prepare the monthly sales report and provide back office support.
- Maintain a current record of key client information, investments etc, and other activities, news and projects in the storage system.
- Ensure customer satisfaction via follow up emails and calls.
- Maintain and update all contact information for clients.
- Assist the Sales team to map our product population in each of the customer facilities and prepare for the conduct of surveys covering customer warehouses and facilities.
- Provide internal and external clients with regular status reports, reconciliations and updates to gain client trust and cement our reputation of being a reliable solutions provider.
- Support the booking and arrangement of weekly visits of the Sales team to each external client to follow up on business.
- Provide home office anchor support and services (documentation, inter-departmental, telephone and travel (re)arrangements) to the account executives when they are on travel assignment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration.
Application Closing Date
- 3-5 years of experience in similar field
- Very good command of English (spoken and written)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, excel, etc.…)
17th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online