Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL), is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Service Coordinator
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 2 weeks
Job Type: Contract
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Career Level: Manager
- The service coordinator is responsible for the timely planning, preparation and coordination of service jobs before, during and after job execution.
- He conducts regular site visits followed by detailed reports to facilitate all service activities, including thorough site assessment & surveys, logistics, loading/offloading, tooling, machine shop repair services, material procurement, security checks, community affairs as well as QHSE related issues.
- The service Coordinator also provides any assistance to service technicians including transportation and accommodation.
- Develop strong customer and local community support.
- Provide sales assistance for field equipment problem identification.
- Support service technicians in the field when jobs are ongoing.
- Working as a Spear head in the field for overhaul/repair projects on Beamco Client sites.
- Interact with OEM technical services team and communities where required.
- Prepare detailed, professional assessment reports.
- Will be involved in total quality management and work in a team environment.
- Age: 25 Years - 45 Years
- 5-8 years of experience, preferably in Oil and Gas related field
- Knowledge of the Oil and Gas Process
- Bachelor or Technical University degree in Mechanical Engineering
Application Closing Date
- Mechanical Engineering degree or/and 10 years of field experience.
- Must have motivational skills and a high sense of urgency to recognize equipment and site conditions.
- Technical selling capabilities.
- Inter-personal skills are critical for optimum communications with customers and Beamco technical workshop staff.
- Ability to produce professional reports which are factual, accurate and concise. Conclusions & recommendations must be feasible, economical and based on sound practices and in keeping with company policies and objectives.
- Must be able to work in a team.
- Language skills(English and local dialects) for easier communities negotiations.
- Rotating Equipment (Pumps, Compressors, Turbines)
- Valves & actuators
- Hydraulic & Air Filtration Systems
- Very good command of English (spoken and written)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint , excel, etc.…)
- Job requires frequent traveling within the country
17th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online