Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL), is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Commissioning Engineer (PACO)
Job Type: Contract
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 2 weeks
- Act as focal point for all PACO site related commissioning matters in connection on Integrated Project facilities to ensure readiness for operations in accordance with Projects guidelines.
- Responsible for PC&C of plant PAS, SIS, F&G and Vendor UCPs.
- Review of design, software configuration, and participation in FAT factory acceptance testing and SAT – site acceptance testing.
- Write technical queries during PC&C execution stage to the design and project engineering teams when design issues are encountered.
- Contribute to compilation of Commissioning Test Procedures or CTP’s.
- Responsible for testing of the full range of I/O, basic control functions, interlocks, operator interface and other control components.
- Demonstrates and tests all TIV inspections points and SCE functions such as ESD and Fire & Gas logic tests.
- Supervises contractor throughout all Site pre-commissioning, commissioning, start-up, and routine maintenance.
- Provide inputs with reference to pre-commissioning, commissioning and performance test / reliability runs.
- Participate in audits and reviews e.g. HAZID, HAZOP, designs reviews, pre-start-up audits, etc. and make relevant recommendations.
- Take responsibility for all PACO pre-commissioning and commissioning activities for CPF, Flow stations, Terminal related to GTG up to pre-agreed interface points with surface facilities teams.
- Participate in Company’s drive to enhance its asset integrity both from the design and operational points of view for the Integrated Project in the pre-start-up phase.
- Participate in Company’s mentoring scheme for new Engineers and young graduates.
- Develop own skills and competence in line with changing business needs and technical advances in the discipline. Evaluate and capture new knowledge and learning.
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years - 50 Years
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Degree title: Bachelor's degree in Automation and Industrial software Engineering
- Experience: Minimum Experience 10 Year
- Other experience: 10 or more
- Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager).
- 10 years or more of experience in Commissioning and Start-up of Oil and Gas Projects.
- At least 4 years of experience in commissioning Safety Systems and Fire and Gas.
Knowledge and Skills:
Application Closing Date
- Ability to perform I&C design to meet the SIL rating asked by LOPA, experience on LOPA/SIL Analysis as per TUV.
- Proficiency in Distributed Control Systems, Programmable Logic Controllers, and Fiber Optic network design will be considered a strong asset.
- Demonstrated ability to lead control system lifecycle projects, and application of industrial cybersecurity.
- Proven ability to perform quality assurance/quality control of engineering deliverables, improve procedures, lead improvement opportunities and adherence to MOC process.
- Demonstrated ability to seek greater knowledge about the systems, processes, and hazards in the workplace, proactive risk mitigation and collaborate with others in order to achieve the best results safely on time and on budget.
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary, integrated team environment and build positive relationships.
- Sound knowledge and experience in equipment engineering specifications and standards, as well as with industrial standards and local codes
- An effective team player with good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Hands on experience on following systems.
6th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online