Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL), is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Lead Commissioning Engineer
Lagos Island, Nigeria
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Contract
Job Shift: Day
Duration: Two Weeks
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Assist the project to safely deliver seamlessly, within the project timeline & cost.
- Act as focal point for all site related commissioning matters with respect to the Integrated Project’s facilities, to ensure readiness for operations in accordance with Projects guidelines.
- Provide support on any technical query during execution stage to the design and project engineering teams.
- Contribute to compilation of Commissioning Test Procedures or CTP’s, Operating Philosophy, O&M manuals, etc.
- Manage interface points to define the limits of commissioning, operations and maintenance responsibilities and obtain early agreement by surface facilities and asset teams.
- Provide inputs with reference to pre-commissioning, commissioning and performance test / reliability runs.
- Provide support to construction/ commissioning teams in connection with the above.
- Assist and manage a timely arrangements made for familiarisation and training of asset team personnel, as necessary to implement project schedules and facilitate smooth handover from project team to asset team.
- Review (CTP’s), prepared by Contractors and ensure that final versions reflect the requirements detailed above. Ensure full participation and buy-in by the asset team from the earliest possible date.
- Specifically monitor and report on the availability of process fluid with reference to the schedule for commissioning, performance tests and reliability runs.
- Assist teams with pre-commissioning and commissioning activities for CPF, Flowstations, Terminal related to GTG and high voltage power lines pipelines and end-of-line facilities, up to pre-agreed interface points with surface facilities teams.
- Review Contractors’ HSSE and quality plans in order to ensure compatibility with Standards and specifications.
- Compile and issue timely, accurate and concise project progress reports.
- Other roles and responsibilities include:
- Compile the closeout reports immediately upon completion of the commissioning activities, highlighting areas for lateral learning and suggested areas of interest for the post implementation reviews.
- Participate in the Company’s drive to enhance its asset integrity both from the design and operational points of view for the Integrated Project in the pre-start up phase.
- Develop own skills and competence in line with changing business needs and technical advances in the discipline. Evaluate and capture new knowledge and learning.
- 12 years experience in Oil & Gas industry of which at least 5 years will be in pre-commissioning & commissioning of major projects to asset handover using completions management systems such as QEDI/GoCCMS.
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25-50 years
- B.Sc in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Experience: Minimum Experience 5 Year
- Other experience: 5-12 years.
Knowledge & Skills:
Application Closing Date
- Wide ranging appreciation and understanding of multi-discipline construction and commissioning processes.
- Possess thorough understanding of operation of all Oil & Gas facilities.
- Has sound knowledge of individual plant equipment commissioning and operation.
- HSE awareness and demonstrates leadership on HSE application and understanding.
- DeltaV courses 7009, 7018, 7032, SP101
- Vesda High Sensitivity Smoke Detection System Design & Commissioning Accreditation.
- Microsoft Office product suite including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Project
- Emerson DeltaV
- HIMA Ellop II
- HIMA SILWorx
- Rockwell RSLogix 5000, RSView 32 and RSLinx. Limited experience of RSView ME and SE, RS Networks
- Yokogawa Promace (SCADA package) and Yokogawa Centum XL, CS and CS 3000
- Bentley Nevada System 1 and Bentley Nevada 3500 Rack Configuration Software.
6th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online