Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL), is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Commissioning Engineer (Process)
Job Type: Contract
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 2 weeks
- Reports to: Commissioning Execution Lead
- Position Purpose: Assist project team in delivering a Safe & Timely project at minimum cost.
- Principal Accountabilities:
- Providing technical advised on different process disciplined issues encounter during design stage, construction, pre-commissioning and commissioning.
- Providing technical solutions on any technical query related to process engineering issues as well as practical advised based on hands-on experienced.
- As a Process Engineer will lead start-up team during plant start-up and ensure that the plant is safely brought into operation.
- Providing logical approach on the job for early delivery of the project by assisting in the early identifications of priorities in utilities and process required for 1st Oil or 1st Gas and achieving flawless project delivery.
- Assist CSU Lead and participate in audits and reviews e.g. HAZID, HAZOP, designs reviews, pre-start-up audits, etc. and make relevant recommendations.
- Provide support to construction/ commissioning teams in connection with the above.
- Ensure that timely arrangements are made for familiarization and training of asset team personnel, as necessary to implement project schedules and facilitate smooth handover from project team to asset team.
- Assist in writing pre-commissioning and commissioning procedures, review those prepared by Contractors and ensure that final versions reflect the requirements detailed as required. Ensure full participation and buy-in by the asset team from the earliest possible date.
- Specifically monitor and report on the availability of process fluid with reference to the schedule for commissioning, performance tests and reliability runs.
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years 50 Years
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Degree title: Bachelor's Degree in Building Construction or Civil Engineering
- Experience: Minimum Experience 5 Year
- Other experience: 10 years
- Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- A degree in Chemical Engineering
Application Closing Date
- Lead Start-Up-On-Paper session in preparation for plant start-up.
- Lead start-up team during plant start-up and ensure that the plant is safely brought into operation.
- Ensure plant stabilization and monitor process parameters during the stabilization period.
- Carry out P&ID or site review and recommend possible modification or change where necessary to engineering team.
- Providing technical support to construction team and engineering team for any technical query.
- Prepare Nitrogen Leak Test procedure and oversee the execution of Nitrogen leak test activity.
- Participate in walk-downs, raise punchlists in collaboration with other teams and ensure closeout of the punch items.
- Work with CSU Lead to agree the cause of action to deliver on the planned scope.
- Ensuring that equipment works to its design specification;
- Development and implementation of detailed commissioning test procedures.
- With project management experience.
- Experience of working in a multicultural environment with diverse personality.
- Possess good inter-personal skills in order to communicate across teams and disciplines and cultural divides.
- Able to communicate effectively with indigenous and foreign nationals.
- Able to effectively and quickly build teams and collaborative relationships.
- Lead by example and inspire others to follow suit in the pursuit of excellence.
- Show empathy with others and empower others.
6th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online