Sybil and James Communications is a strategic brand building cooperate and contemporary communications agency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communications Intern
- Are you passionate about skilled-based work, especially as it pertains to sustainability? Come intern at Sybil and James!
- This is the perfect opportunity if you are looking to take your first steps into Communications.
- You will get an insight into the running of a boutique PR agency and will gain hands on experience in cooperate and commercial communications.
The Ideal Candidate
- Creating and maintaining media, influencer and brand partner lists
- Conducting trend research
- Creating press clippings and press coverage reports
- Researching and monitoring media trends
- Assisting with special events, pre and post event management
- Scanning and formatting coverage
- Tracking, clipping, and circulating press hits
- Occasional support of beauty/lifestyle related tasks
- Day-to-day operations of the agency
- Track press coverage and competitor activities/news
- Preparing outgoing packages
- Assisting with events.
Application Closing Date
- Bachelor's degree in Communications/Marketing or relevant degree
- A fast learner!
- A motivated self-starter who wants to excel and grow
- Pays close attention to detail and takes pride in his or her work
- Very organized
- Strong organizational and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to adhere to project timelines and meet scheduled deadlines.
- Excellent computer and writing skills
- Ability to think proactively, creatively and resourceful
- English, Full professional proficiency.
30th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected]
using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.