Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Education, Essential Skills, & General Requirements
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
Application Closing Date
- Demonstrable experience with data analytics and human resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- 3-5 years proven working experience as a Team Lead, Supervisor and/or manager in the human resources function.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships across the junior, middle and senior management cadres
- In-depth knowledge of strategic human resources
- Experience in an FMCG environment is a plus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
stating the "Position" applied for as subject of the email.